Friday, August 20, 2010

Monsters Cricut Companion CB folder


I used the new Monster Cricut Companin set for this card - the candy folder out of the set. I love how an emossing folder can create a nice card quickly! The image is cut from patterned paper. I added some Glossy Accents on top of the candy to make them look kind of like a wrapper, and more TH black enamel on the Treat to make it stand out, black stickles added to the monster sleeve. I'm not sure why but the camera wouldnt do a nice close-up of the candy for me. So.. as you can see you don't need to have the coordinating Cricut cartridge to use these folders. I can imagine this one also paired with birthday cards, holiday, etc.

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh, I should not have peeked! Now I want that folder! Great job!