Friday, October 1, 2010

Copics on Friday

Hello folks! It's Gloria with you today. I don't think I've done a Friday Copic post before! But I have a project for you today. I've made a fun harvest card using the new Basic Grey Pyrus papers and a Stampin' Up stamp that's been in my stash for a while.

I cut circles with the Spellbinders smooth and scallop circle dies. I cut a scallop border strip with a scallop Fiskars edge punch. I stamped my image onto cream cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The image is colored exclusively with Copic Markers (I used both Sketch and Ciao).

I used the following colors: B02, BG01, 100, C1, W1, E09, E19, E31, E33, E35, E37, E44, E57, YR12, YR16, YR18, YG09, YG21, YG25, YG95, Y15, Y11, Y21,G05, G07, R29, R27, Colorless Blender. To make the bird a "soft black," I touched the tip of the 100 marker to the tip of the W1 marker, and colored with W1.

Here is the inside. The sentiment stamp is Papertrey Ink from the Vintage Picnic set.

Make sure to stop by the CropStop Message Board to see what fun everyone is having tomorrow for World Card Making Day!

Note: I used Sketch TESC129 from Taylored Expressions Blog as inspiration for this card.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

beautiful I love fall!!!