Friday, August 12, 2011

Challenge #31 winner!

Challenge #31's winner of the $15 Gift Certificate for the CropStop Store is #9-Erin Reed. Congratulations on your win! Please e-mail us at the address under the "contact" tab in the blog sidebar so that we can get your prize to you.

Erin's layout using the CropStop Sketch.


The winner of the CropStop Creative Team "Cream of the Crop" Badge is #6, Margie Calenda. Congratulations Margie! You can collect the badge by right clicking on it to save and upload to your blog.

Margie's "Charlotte" card using the CropStop Sketch.

Thanks to everyone that played along with our CropStop Sketch Challenge. Challenge #32, "Back to School" is waiting for your entry! Don't miss the opportunity to win a $15 Gift Certificate to the CropStop Store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS!!!!! I've been dying for that badge! LOL! Thanks chicks! I'll be back with part two of my Back to School proje t later this weekend.

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS!!!!! I've been dying for that badge! LOL! Thanks chicks! I'll be back with part two of my Back to School proje t later this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Erin, your layout is darling!