Thursday, January 31, 2013

So ready for Spring!

Spring isn't even close yet, but I am so ready!  The winter hasn't been exceptionally snowy, but it sure has been bitter cold here in the Northeast.  And today, it is so windy, that I'm not leaving the house without my ruby slippers!
 
With that being said, I am thinking only of spring projects when playing with my scrappy stuff.  Today, I am sharing a delightful butterfly card I created in very "springy" colors.

Doesn't this just make you think Spring?

Starting with a cardstock base, I added these beautiful Theresa Collins papers in layer after layer.  The butterflies are layered using the patterned papers and several different Spellbinders Butterfly die-cuts. The sentiment tag was made with a Spellbinder Pennant die-cut.

 I accented their flight patterns with Viva Decor Pearl Gel Pen.  Those pens are fabulous!  

Some pretty, sheer white, May Arts ribbon added the finishing touch.


Supplies
Spellbinders Classic Circles, Small Die-cuts

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope my project has inspired you and has you thinking, "Spring"!

Vicki

Shopping in the CropStop Store?  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, on checkout for 10% off your total purchase of $30 or more.