Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dana gets organized!

Hi CropStop fans!  Dana here with an extra post today. I want to express my thanks to CropStop for having me as a Guest Designer in February.  I also wanted to share my newly organized die, stamp and embossing folder collection.  This is what my supplies looked like before Pocketz Pages.


I was storing most of my dies and embossing folders in their packaging in a drawer in my scrap area, which added a lot of extra volume to the supplies and took up valuable space. All of my stamps were stuffed into two boxes.  I dreaded having to dig through my drawer and boxes to find supplies, so most of this sat unused. With the help of the Pocketz Pages system, all of these supplies are organized into three 3-ring binders!



My cutting dies are arranged in pockets or on magnetic sheets.


My stamps are organized on 2-sided plastic sheets.


My embossing folders are arranged in plastic sleeves, either 2 or 4 to a page, depending on the size.

It feels great to be organized and I'm using much for of my time for crafting instead of looking for supplies.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Dana

The following supplies are available in the CropStop Store


Visit the CropStop Store for your crafting needs!  Use our CropStop Blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase of $30 or more.

3 comments:

Wendy L said...

This organisation looks great, well done, xxx

Sue said...

Thank you, Dana! I never knew these items existed. I know what I am going to be purchasing in the near future! Thank you. Storage is my biggest problem that I am always looking for solutions to. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Monica said...

Wow that's cool! I sure need to organize mine!