Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wendy's "Dream Big" layout!

Wendy shares one last amazing layout as our CropStop April Guest Designer!

"Dream Big"
On this page, I decided to finally try out the ombre effect - I cut multiple Memory Box Winged Swirl Circles and laid them on my paper as stencils.  I chose 4 mist colors all in the pink family to spray my paper.  I used the American Crafts My Girl collection to build the designs on this layout, of course there are some fussy cut elements that I added too and some stickles - gotta love the sparkle.

My daughter was so thrilled to see a stand of cakes designed by Buddy - we even had a short photo shoot with Buddy himself (or at least the cardboard version) to commemorate this occasion!

"Dream Big"

Memory Box Winged Circle die-cuts that I used as stencils.

 
The placement of the die-cuts as I misted them.

Supplies

Thank you Wendy for being our guest designer and sharing your creative goodness with us here on the CropStop Blog during the month of April.

Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your totaly purchase over $30.


No comments: