Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Birthday with Pam


Hi! Pam here today sharing a Happy Birthday layout I made using some fabulous dies and embossing folder from Couture Creations.  I love the embossing folders! They emboss so beautifully, the deep etched design of each folder yields a fantastic impression.


The "Happy Birthday" strip was part of a patterned paper I selected for this page. I wanted to use the Couture Creations Fudge Embossing Folder with it, so I first ran the strip through my embossing machine and then flipped it over and ran it through my embossing machine on the other side.



 

Once I had my strip embossed, I used my Couture Creations Sponge Dauber and a bit of ink to go over the top of it. I thought it helped to pop the embossed image. 


After I had my distressing done on the Happy Birthday Strip, I added it to the top of my layout using Couture Creations Double-Sided Tape and placed some embellishments onto the page with Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape.

I used the same technique on my rectangular pattern papers prior to placing them on my page.

 

Using the Couture Creations Sunflower Nesting Dies and Circle Nesting Dies, I made a layered piece to place under my photo.  


 It is an easy way to make your photo pop!


Hugs, Pammejo

Couture Creations Supplies:

1 comment:

Debby said...

Thanks for the info! I'm off to order the set.