Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Couture Creations Elegance Collection - Damask

Flowerpot card  by Adriana Bolzon

Hello there everyone,
It's Adriana here today and it's my turn today here at CropStop
showing you all a step by step project with the fabulous products from Couture Creations. 

Today, I have created a Flowerpot Happy Birthday card, 
these have been popular lately and this is my interpretation of one.
                                                  
The flowers are made from the 

TO CREATE THE FLOWER POT

Cut a piece of card stock 28cm x 12 cm
Score cardstock at 4 cm and at 16cm, fold on each score line. 
Ink edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


At the 16cm fold, measure 3cm from each end and cut out triangular shape.

                                   
Fold over top flap and attach on to front of pot with Doubled sided tape
also attach Doubled sided tape  each side of pot, 
peel tape backing and close pot, 
this will create an opening on top of pot for your tag.


TO CREATE FLOWERS TAG

with different coloured papers. To create a tag cut a piece of cardstock 8cm x 14cm.


Place all flower pieces through


Ink all the edges and on top of embossed images with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Pierce a hole in the center of each flower, place smaller flower inside 
middle flower and then inside the large flower, 
place  pearl brad through centre of flower.
Repeat process to all flower petals.


On top of tag attach flower, adhere double sided foam tape
on the other two flowers on either side of middle flower.

Cut 3 scroll die cuts from green cardstock, 
cut in half and place around flowers and on the top of pot.  
Create a bow with Seam binding ribbon attach in centre of tag.
Write your message on the tag.



Cut a piece of cardstock 8cm x 6 cm, fold in half and attach 
on back of pot, this will help to keep the pot standing upright.

Decorate pot with messages or more flowers, if desired.

               
........so, I hope you like my Flower Pot Card.  
Happy crafting everyone :)
Cheers Adriana XX

Shop in the CropStop Store, the stopping place for paper crafters, for a fabulous selection of Couture Creation Products along with other crafting needs.

Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.



7 comments:

Craftylyn said...

Your flower pot card is lovely...one of the nicest that I've seen.
Linda

darlin1937 said...

lovely flower pot, but need dimensions in "inches"

LJP said...

this is beautiful but could you give measure in inches also ?

SandyKay said...

I love gardening, more than making stuff...but, I think I'll try this, it's so purty! :))

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome, I'm going to have to try this one,.

Debby said...

The flowers are beautiful. I haven't tried this yet, but I will work on it!!

Unknown said...

I do believe that I can do this! I just have to convert to inches!