Friday, June 28, 2013

July Guest Designer...Ashley Horton

We are happy to announce that our CropStop Blog, July Guest Designer is Ashley Horton!


I have been married to my husband Tyler for 14 years, and we have two little girls and one little boy, ages 7, 5, and 4. I started Scrapbooking 7 years ago and I love creating pages about our everyday lives and the big events that happen throughout the year. I really love the creative process of choosing photos and then finding just the right title, papers, and embellishments to tell the story behind the photos. I have had the privilege of serving on several Design Teams over the last couple of years, and I am currently serving on Get It Scrapped!, The Paper Bakery, Paper Issues, and Let's Get Sketchy.  I have been published in Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook News & Review, and ScrapStreet Magazine. When I am not spending time with my family or creating, I also enjoy reading, cooking, and watching movies. 

You can visit my Blog at ashleyhortondesigns.com.

2 comments:

Debbie P said...

I love Ashley's work! Cannot wait to see what she creates!

Beeceecreativity said...

cograts Ashley.. enjoy and have fun.. can't wait to see what you create