Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ashley's Crackle & Pop Layout!

 Ashley here...
The US celebrated our Independence Day, 4th of July, recently and I am still in a Patriotic mood. I wanted to get some of the photos I took, on a layout and I mixed some of my goodies from the CropStop store with the Vintage Summer collection from Little Yellow Bicycle and the June Limited Edition Kit from Elle's Studio.
 
 
 
 
 
I wanted to add some texture to my layout, so I used the Taylor Embossing Folder from the Elegance Collection.  I ran the embossing folder through the Sizzix Big Shot for a dry embossed look on the Blue and White striped patterned paper.  And since my layout theme was for the 4th of July, I thought it would be fun, to use the Blossom Doily Die from the Fantasia Collection to create a "firework" on my layout.  The CraftWork Cards Candi Dots worked perfectly to add a confetti touch to my layout and I also added them to several of the "flower" shapes on my patterned paper.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects so far for the month of July, and I will be back next Thursday with my last Guest Post!  I'll be sharing a Patriotic Card, so I hope you'll stop by to see it.

Ashley

Featured Product
Craft Work Cards Candi Dots

Shop at CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.00

No comments: