Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crafter's Companion Die'Sire with Pam Bray



Today as CropStop August Guest Designer I would love to share with you the Crafter's Companion Embossalicious Ornate Corner Embossing Folder....I think I have just fell in love with a new embossing company!!! I love that they are 6 x 6, perfect for your square cards. I know I love to make square cards and it will be nice to use these folders for them.


I used Core'dinations Pastels yellow card stock, perfect to show the color core when you sand it off. 


Once I had my embossed card placed on my square card base, I added a pretty pattern layered papers to the top, added a fussy cut bird tag that had the sentiment "The Sky is the Limit" to the top of my card, a pretty bow and some Candi Dots Metallic Bronze embellishments. 


I also added  bling to the center of the Ornate Corner Embossalicious paper and a paper strip to the inside of my card to give a finished look. I  hope you take time to check out these 6 x 6 Embossalicious Embossing Folders at the CropStop as well as some of the other fun and fabulous products. 

Hugs,
 Pammejo
Scrapbook Flair

Supplies:
Pattern Paper
Gemstone
Sanding Block
White Card Stock
Pop Dots
Adhesive

Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.  CropStop...the stopping place for scrapbookers, card
makers and paper crafters has an large inventory of crafting items for your next project.  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

2 comments:

Calypso said...

Gorgeous card Pam....Love that embossed corner and the beautiful details of your card!!!

Dana Tatar said...

Awesome card design Pam! I love the embossed edge, the bright yellow, and the dressed up bird. Thanks for the inspiration! =)