Monday, September 16, 2013

Couture Creations Dream Boat Collection - Butterfly Notes

Hello there everyone, 

Today I have a set of cards made with the
new Couture Creations 3 in 1 set called  Dream Boat - Butterfly Notes.

In these 3 in 1 sets - you have an embossing folder, stamp set and die-cuts of some of
the images on the stamp.


Firstly, I stamped on cardstock with Vintage Photo ink pad and the
clear stamps from the 3 in 1 set. Then I colored the butterfly with pens/markers.


Next, emboss the stamped cardstock with the embossing folder.


I cut out some of the flowers with the die-cut included in this
3 in 1 set and placed them on the card with Double sided foam tape.


Here I also created a little note card
this would be lovely as a place card on a table.


Couture Creations Materials
Thanks for looking

Shopping at CropStop?
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.
CropStop...the stopping place for paper crafters!

No comments: