Monday, October 28, 2013

October's Passion...Love the Moment

Hi, Pam here today.  I "love" the moment because it's my turn to share my card...just a little play on words...hee, hee, hee.
 

 I want to share the beautiful Passion Embossing Folder from Couture Creations with you today...perfect folder for my "Love the Moment Card" don't you think?


Here is a closer look at the Passion Embossing Folder on Core'dinations Distress Cardstock. After I ran the folder through my embossing machine, I lightly sanded it with my Couture Creations Sanding Block to expose the kraft core of the paper.


I hope you'll stop by again to check out the other fabulous projects using the Couture Creations Passion Embossing Folder!

Hugs,

Couture Creations Supplies:
 
Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.  

CropStop...the stopping place for scrapbookers, card
makers and paper crafters has a large inventory of crafting items for your next project. 

 Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: