Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Couture Creations Doily Die goes masculine!

Hey, there - it's Deborah again, sharing my second post as the December Guest Designer here at the Crop Stop blog!

I love all of the traditional Christmas colors, but sometimes I like to change it up. For today's card, I decided to use a charcoal grey for the card base and doily die cut, and I have to admit that I rather like it! I'm thinking of sending it to a guy friend of ours because the charcoal color really counterbalances the feminine elements found in the ribbon and the doily.

 
 
I N S T R U C T I O N S
Make card base and round corners.
Cut patterned paper and adhere.
Die cut doily and snowflake, layer and adhere.
Tie loop of floss and bow from ribbon; adhere both.
Color gem with Copic BG57and adhere in snowflake center.
 
Tip
If your colored gem isn't exactly the right shade, make it so it with a Copic or Sharpie marker. If you decide you don't like it, just remove the ink with alcohol.
  
CropStop Featured Product


Other supplies: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Timbergrove 6x6; Die: Memory Box Rizza Snowflake die; Embroidery Floss; Adhesives: glue dots, adhesive tape runner; Pens: Copic BG57; Tools: corner rounder, ScoreBuddy, scissors,Vagabond, metal shim

Thanks for stopping  and have a blessed day!
 

Do your holiday shopping in the CropStop Store!
CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers and cardmakers.
Visit our "Santa's Instruction" page to help with your holiday purchase.

No comments: