Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Couture Creations Plush for the holidays!

Wow - I just realized it's only a week until Christmas and I have yet to bake even one cookie. Actually, this is not saying much. I never bake Christmas cookies (or any cookies, for that matter). Spouse does the baking around here.

Anyway... I still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do, and it's getting late! So as soon as I'm finished cleaning today, I'm off to the shops!!!

Today is my day to post on the Crop Stop blog as the December Guest Designer, and I chose to play with the Plush embossing folder from Creative Couture. (I have a few of this line's embossing folders, and I love all of their choices - and there are MANY of them!)

I embossed my panel and then swiped it with embossing ink and powder to further highlight it. I also used some May Arts ribbon they sent me - it was the ribbon, actually, that supplied the color palette for this card.

12-16-13-FP-Love-Joy-Peace

Pin It

CropStop Featured Product

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!
Deborah

Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs!
CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers and card makers.
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: