Monday, December 30, 2013

January 2014 Guest Designer - Katie Nolan-Denham!

CropStop is thrilled to welcome Katie Nolan-Denham as our January 2014 Guest Designer!
 
 
I am super excited to be back at Crop Stop as a Guest Designer this month! My name is Katie Nolan-Denham. I live in a small lake community in southern Maine with my loving family. I have loved crafting since I was a young girl and was introduced to scrapbooking 13 years ago when a friend told me, "It is so YOU!" She was so right. My style is simple, fun and colorful. Over the last few years I have also become an avid card maker, too. Nothing is better than the look of happiness on someone's face when you give them a card made just for them. I have been blessed to design for some really fantastic paper crafting manufacturers in the past and am currently designing for Core'dinations. My other hobbies include cooking, running, reading, entertaining, decorating, and amateur photography. You can find my work on my blog Scissors, Spatulas, and Sneakers.
 
Stop back every Wednesday during the month of January to see Katie's creative inspiration!

No comments: