Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Couture Creations "My Gardens" Birthday

Happy Wednesday CropStop fans!  Kate here with you again.  Today I am sharing a pretty, embossed birthday card created with some great Couture Creations products. 


The Core'dinations cardbase is 4.5" x 6."  I dry embossed the background cardstock with Couture Creations "My Gardens" Embossing Folder.  


Using the background stamp in Couture Creations 3 in 1 "Butterfly Notes"Collection, I created a 3 color image by gently dabbing 3 different colors of ink on the stamp and stamping it onto a piece of smooth white cardstock. 


Check out the side view!  I dry embossed the stamped image with the corresponding embossing folder in the collection.  You can really see how the embossing gives the stamped image great dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kate
 
Featured CropStop Product
 
Shop at CropStop for your crafting needs...
CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, scrapbookers and card makers!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: