Friday, January 31, 2014

February's Guest Designer-Michelle Pearson

CropStop is delighted to welcome Michelle Pearson as our February Guest Designer!


Hello!  I am excited to be designing for CropStop for the month of February!  I live in frigid Wisconsin where we are freezing our tails off this winter!  Good thing for me I spend lots of time in my stamping studio where it is always a sunshiny day!   I  have been stamping for 20+ years and teach workshops in my home.  I enjoy pretty paper and stamps, glitter, dies, paper embroidery and I’m just thinking I might have try to Zentangle next!  I look forward to sharing my projects with you in the weeks ahead!  You can see more of my work on Inspiration Blooms!

Michelle Pearson
Inspiration Blooms

Designer for Inky Antics, Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps

No comments: