It's time for a new challenge here on the new Cropstop blog. After missing the month of March (due to technical issues with the other blog), we're so happy to be back on schedule!
Today I'm sharing a bright and cheery bird themed card I created to inspire you! Here's how I put this happy spring card together:
- I started by running a piece of pink polka dot designer paper through my Fiskars Paper Crimper
- I layered my pink piece on a piece of green dp and cut a blue strip for across the bottom
- Using a piece of White Sheer Ruffle Edge Ribbon I tied a pretty bow around the bottom of my card front
- Next I cut the large birdcage from black card stock using the Gilded Birds die from Memory Box and popped it up using mounting tape
- Using the same set I die cut two little white birdies to perch inside the cage
- I decorated my cage with some flowers from the Tea stained Teals set (Petaloo)
- In the top corner I stamped a sentiment from Little Birdies (Dina Wakley) in Tuxedo Black Ink (Tsukineko)
- Inside I added a decorative panel punched with the Petal Heart punch-all-over-the-page (Martha Stewart)
Here’s how our challenges work:
- Create ANY new project using products from companies CropStop carries in the store. It’s ok if you didn’t buy it from us, and also fine if it’s a product we don’t currently have it in stock as long as it’s from one of the companies we carry!
- Please, no back-linking old projects.
- Limit five (5) entries per challenge.
- Link your project here, link back to this post, and mention the CropStop Challenge in your post.
- We’ll choose one random Winner who will receive a prize from the CropStop Store! (100 or more links = two winners and two prizes!)