Monday, June 18, 2018

Embossing Fun


Hello friends! I'm back today to share some embossing fun with you. Today I have a "peachy-pink" card that features both dry and wet embossing.  Let's get to it....


To create this card I:


  • Using the Hello Doily die set (Sizzix) I cut a paper doily from white card stock
  • I also cut a kraft sentiment using a Stamplorations die
  • To create my crinkle ribbon, I inked up some Hug Snug seam binding with Tattered Rose Distress Oxide (Ranger), spritzed it with water, balled it up, and dried it with my heat gun
  • Inside I added a strip of punched lace (Martha Stewart border punch) and one more billow flower 

Now it's your turn to share the projects you've been working on. Please stop by our CURRENT CHALLENGE and link up any project that includes a product or two from companies Cropstop carries in the store. I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

SD pooja said...

Beautiful card !

Vicki said...

Beautiful! I love this pink and kraft together.

Conniecrafter said...

Stunning!! I love the embossing with the folder and pretty flowers to go with it, your crinkle ribbon is a gorgeous touch with it too!