I realize that fall officially begins the end of this month, but I'm not quite ready to let go of my summer yet. So....today I'm sharing one last summer card before I start into sunflowers, pumpkins, falling leaves, and all things autumn! Here's a fun little summer scene I created with dies and layered on an embossed (and sanded) doily.
Supplies used on this card:
- Lattice Embossing Folder (Creative Expressions)
- Texture Fades Doily Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
- Core'dinations Pastels (Core'dinations Cardstock)
- Sandpaper (or Sand-it-gadget)
- Wreath Die Set (Spellbinders)
- Funky Florals #1 Thinlits (Tim Holtz Alterations)
- Meadowbird Branch Die Set (Memory Box)
- Sentiments Five Die Set (Spellbinders)
- Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Sponge Daubers
- Tiny Pearls
- Purple Ribbon
- Mounting Tape
- ATG gun
Now it’s your turn to share the projects you’ve been working on! As always our link party is "Anything Goes" with these few simple rules
- Create ANY new project using a product or two from one of the companies CropStop carries in the store. (It’s ok if you didn’t buy it from us, and also fine if it’s a product we don’t currently have it in stock as long as it’s from one of the companies we carry!)
- Please, no back-linking old projects
- Limit 5 entries per challenge
- Link your project here, link back to this post, and mention the CropStop Challenge in your post.
Optional Twist for September:
Create a project that includes a doily of any kind (embossed, die cut, stamped, or bought) and I'll enter your name twice in the random draw.