Friday, December 7, 2018

Guest Designer - Jennifer Lewis


 Today we have a brand new guest designer here on the Cropstop blog. Her name is Jennifer Lewis and she makes some super cute cards! (You can visit her Splitcoast Stampers Gallery by clicking here.) Jennifer is sharing a fun masculine card with us today. In her own words Jennifer says:

"This card started with a magazine print transfer on my Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate.  I've found that the Ranger Distress Paints work really well to get just the right thin layer of paint to pull a good print.  But the travel magazine that I used had pages that were a bit too glossy to get a great print. No problem, It still makes a cool background.  And because I had been using a travel magazine, I was inspired to make a card using my Art Impressions "Born to Ride" stamp.  In order to make it look like a Polaroid picture snapped on a road trip through this place in the magazine picture, I masked off a square to stamp the biker and sponged in some blue sky all around him. I popped my "Polaroid" up on foam squares at a carefree angle and tied it up with a bit of black twine."


Stamps:
Art Impressions "Born to Ride"

Inks:
Memento Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue
Distress Ink -  Black Soot
Spectrum Noir Markers

Other Products:
Distress Paints in Black Soot, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade and Picked Raspberry
Spellbinders Card Creator A and B dies
 Now it's your turn to share the projects you've been working on! Stop by the current link party and link up any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store. Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cool coloring, like the look of a polaroid picture!

Becca Yahrling said...

lol That is very cool! Love an image like this that does all the masculine work for you (cuz I stink at making them! lol). Great coloring & a nice design.