Friday, December 21, 2018

Guest Designer - Jennifer Lewis


Hello Friends! It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a few days away! I love this beautiful card  created by our talented guest designer for the month of December -- Jennifer Lewis! (You can visit her Splitcoast Stampers Gallery by clicking here.) I have this same stamp set, and her gorgeous design makes me want to pull it out and ink it up!

Here's what Jennifer says about putting this card together:
"I started with an alcohol ink background of green and red to give the feeling of an evergreen bush with red berries.  I stamped the birds, cutting one out with my ScanNCut and drawing a few extra branches around the other bird.  I colored them both with my Spectrum Noir markers and sponged a bit of Pear Tart around the top bird.  I finished the card by matting the panels with black cardstock and stamping a sentiment banner to ground the bottom bird, who is popped up on foam squares."  

Supplies and Tools:
Stamps:
 Paper:
  • Papertrey Ink Paper Basics white
  • Ranger Yupo paper
  • Neenah Exact Index
  • Astrobrights black
 Inks:
  • Memento Tuxedo Black and Pear Tart
  • Ranger Alcohol Inks in Citrus, Lettuce, and Cranberry
  • Spectrum Noir Markers 
Other Products: 
  • WeR Precision Press
  • My Favorite Things Die-namics stitched square die 
  • foam squares
  • Papermate Inkjoy gel pen
  • Brother ScanNCut


 Now it's your turn to share the projects you've been working on! Stop by the current link party and link up any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love the birds and great background