Friday, January 18, 2019

Guest Designer - Amy Brown

 
We're back for week number three with our sweet and talented Guest Designer for January - Amy Brown of Brite Designs Studio! Amy created another bright and cheery with a fun peek-through element. Here's what she says about putting this pretty card together:
 
"I decided to try something new this card so I hope you all enjoy it! 
I use a My Favorites Things 'Friend" die to die cut through both a card base and card front to create this fun peek-through card. I used MFT's Homespun Stitch Lines to add this lovely stitched detailing just above and below the die cut window. 
I heat embossed the sentiment from Avery Elle's Handwritten Notes stamp set in Midnight Black Stamp-N Stuff embossing powder. I absolutely LOVE this stamp set and use it all the time because the font is so versatile and works with almost any type of card you could make.
I popped the sentiment strip up on foam tape and adhered the gold detailed floral embellishment just slightly behind it. I topped off the card with some enamel dots in a deep teal that almost matched the floral element exactly. Thank you CropStop for allowing me to guest design again today!"
 
Products used:
My Favorite Things Friend die
My Favorite Things Homespun Stitch Lines die
Avery Elle Handwritten Notes stamp set
Stamp-N Stuff Midnight Black embossing powder
Enamel Dots
 
 
 
 Why not show us what you've been working on of late....stop by our FINAL LINK PARTY and show off any project that includes a product or two from companies carried in the Cropstop store.

No comments: