Friday, January 25, 2019

Guest Designer - Amy Brown

It's time for our final Guest Designer post, and Amy Brown (of Brite Designs Studio) made sure we went out with a "bang!" I just love this adorable owl card with it's bright, happy polk-a-dot background!! Here's what Amy says about putting this cute card together:

"I started this card by stamping the Thank You sentiment from MFT's Spotlight Sentiment onto some white Neenah cardstock and heat embossing it with this beautiful Oasis embossing powder by WOW!
I trimmed the sentiment strip to fit the front of a card and added some stitched detail to the edges using MFT Home spun Stitch Lines. Afterwards I placed foam tape on the back and adhered it to the card front. 
I embellished this card with this adorable dimensional owl sticker that a friend sent me from Dollar Tree and a few "Date Night" enamel hearts by ChickANiddy."
 
 
Supplies used:
My Favorite Things Spotlight Sentiments
My Favorite Things Homespun Stitch Lines
WOW! Oasis embossing powder
ChickANiddy "Date Night" enamel hearts
Dollar Tree dimensional stickers
 
 
 
There's still a few days left to enter your project in our FINAL LINK PARTY! Stop by and show off any project that includes a product or two from companies carried in the Cropstop store.  

No comments: