Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Embossing 1/8

Happy Friday, CropStop Bloggers! It's that time again...time for the Friday Embossing project at the CropStop Message Board! This card is all about the layers!

I also used the SASSC46 sketch challenge because it reminded me of an ATC - and Veronica does a fabbie ATC Challenge every week also. Only my project is an A2 size card instead of an ATC. I rounded the corners of the card and all the paper. I embossed the green cardstock with the Cuttlebug Victoria folder. The orange file folder die cut is a Sizzix die, but I added a larger tab by punching some orange paper with the SU tab punch.

The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket Earth Love (from the CropStop store).

Other details:
Flower: Heidi Swapp
Flower brad: K&Company
Pearls: Recollections (but CS carries Basic Grey ones instead)
Stamps: Autumn Leaves

Hope you come visit the CS Message Borad and play along!

- Gloria

No comments: