Thursday, January 7, 2010

Weekly Challenge #1 for 2010 - "Journal It Is"!


Do you journal? I have always wanted to have my own journal to write down my thoughts and memories. So, about 5 years ago, I bought this beautiful leather journal with my favorite, "Fleur de Lis" on the front of it. I started off writing in it regularly, but alas, the past 2 or 3 years, there are few entries! My intentions were good!

So, I am declaring 2010, the year to get my journaling back "on track" and my challenge to you is..."Tell Your Life Story". Create a layout about your journal, alter a notebook and make your own journal, or try making a "Journal Jar" that you can add little notes to from time to time. Whatever you choose, just show us!

Stop by and join the Cropstop Gallery so you can post your challenge and show us how you journal, your life story!

No comments: