Thursday, January 13, 2011

Challenge #2 - Add Some Stickles!

Good Morning! It's Gloria with you again. Haylie Jo and the CropStop Crew are so happy to see such a nice start to our NEW challenge blog! It was fun to see all of your fantastic creations. Remember, check back each Friday when we announce the PRIZE WINNER and the Cream of the Crop blinkie winners from last week!

Our challenge this week comes from our team member Dalis. (Dalis created this amazing new blog background and banner for us! She's a bloggie superstar!) Now, Challenge #2 - Use Ranger Stickles or other glitter glue on your project. That's it! Just use some glitter glue, and link up your project (you can create a card, scrapbook page, altered item, ATC, etc.). You have until 11:59 PM on January 19th to post your project. CropStop is offering a prize for one lucky winner each week! Plus, the Creative Team will vote for their favorite projects to win the Cream of the Crop blinkie!

Check out what the Creative Team has made.



CropStop Supplies Used: Tim Holtz Texture Fade Poison, Diamond Stickles, Fired Brick Distress Ink, Aged Mahogany Distress Ink






We are currently looking for NEW Creative Team members. The Call ends soon! See all the details HERE.

Remember: Every Thursday at 8:00 AM (EST) we will post a new challenge. You will have one week to link up your project and be counted for the prize draw and Cream of the Crop blinkie! For all the rules, see the link in the sidebar. (If, for some reason, Linky Tools is not working, place your project link in the Comment section.) Please make sure to ENTER YOUR NAME in the linky field labeled CAPTION/TITLE. That makes it easier for the Creative Team. Thanks! For Linky Tool Instructions, click HERE.


10 comments:

Cina99 said...

Ha-ha, since I have 33 bottles of Stickles (yes, I know... ;) this sounds like a challenge for me :D

Elaine W. said...

waahoo!!!!!!!

Rose said...

Love all the items from the DT!!! OK off to find my stickles :)

Nina said...

Great challenge and wonderful DT-work.

Here is my card with stickles.

Anonymous said...

You girls always have the most beautiful projects! These are gorgeous! What a fantastic challenge... maybe I'll finally use some of those unopened bottles of Stickles... you know, the ones I just had to have! LOL!

4kids4 said...

Wow..those DT projects are full of inspiration! Thanks for the challenge...I never met a stickle I didn't like! :-)

~Sharon C.

Vicki said...

Thanks for all of the wonderful compliments, everyone! We are loving this challenge blog!

Dana said...

This was fun...thanks. I'm not sure if I did this or not, so if I did, then I apologize...I may have linked to my blog in general, instead of the specific page. (# 21 Post Jan 18) Again, I apologize.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Vicki said...

You did great, Dana! We have a contact e-mail should you ever need help! Thanks for playing along.

Veronica said...

I can't believe the talent out there. THESE are all so amazing. Off to see everyone's blogs and more of your beautiful art
Veronica