Friday, March 29, 2013

Meet April's Guest Designer, Wendy Antenucci

Hi, my name is Wendy and I was thrilled to be invited by CropStop to Guest Design for the month of April!  I have been scrapbooking for 9 years, I started scrapping when my daughter was born.  I loved the feel of paper and all the creative elements, but I definitely wasn't very good.  So I prayed that the Lord would make me creative!  9 years later I am thrilled to be the DT coordinator at Memorable Seasons, a DT member of Bella Blvd, published in CK, Scrapbook Trends, Create, Cards, and the online PaperHaus.  When I am not scrapping, I am a SAHM and homeschool mom to my 5 soon to be 6 children.  My hubby and I have been married for 13 very blessed years and are more in love now than ever!


Stop by the CropStop Blog in April and see Wendy's creative projects!  She is sure to inspire you.

Shop in the CropStop Store for your crafting needs.  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: