Friday, July 26, 2013

August Guest Designer, Pam Bray

CropStop is delighted to welcome Pam Bray as our August Guest Designer.

 
My name is Pam but my closest friends call me “Pammejo”. I am a wife, mom of 4 and grandma to 8 very amazing grandchildren if I must say so myself. I have been scrapbooking for the last 15 years. My scrapbooking has evolved into paper crafting, altered projects, and card making. The last two years I have been published in several well known scrapbooking magazine and featured on several of my favorite manufacturers sites. I love to create and share with those around me.  I love Diet Coke and chocolate so they must be close at hand when I am creating. I enjoy traveling with my husband of 39 years along with our Yorkie “Charlie” and cat “Gracie”. When we travel I always take my scrapbooking with me since we travel in an RV.

Stop by the CropStop Blog every Thursday in August to see Pam's inspiration!