Friday, November 15, 2013

Follow Up Friday!

Vicki here...This week I'm sharing a traditional Christmas gift that I make for my mother and in-laws every year...a mini album/card.  I've been doing this for the past five years and it's a great way of sharing our families updated photos for the year.


The album consists of a chipboard front and back, 4 pages inside and 2 pages on the back.  Both of our daughters and their families are featured on the inside four pages and my husband and I share the back two pages.

The deer on the front cover was a  gift tag that I purchased after Christmas in 2012.  I think I paid 50 cents for it.  It was perfect with the SEI Chalet Christmas papers that I used.

The first page is the back of the front cover and is on the left when the album/card is opened.  I used a Spellbinder Die-cut for the photo mats throughout the album and added matching sticker embellishments.  The photo corner in the upper left is a velvet rub-on.


These are the center two pages when the album/card is opened completely.  I fussy cut a border strip of poinsettias and added foam tape behind them for dimension. 

The page to the far right is the inside of the back cover and compliments the inside of the front cover.


These two pages are side by side across the back of the album/card.  I will add photos of me and my husband here.

This is the back cover made of heavy chipboard.  The heart patchwork is matted and on foam tape for dimension. I inked around the outside edge of both the front and back covers. The ribbon under the patterned paper on the front cover wraps around the back and ties on the side.

 The photos will be printed this weekend and added to the album.
Thanks for stopping by to share more holiday inspiration with you!

Vicki

Spellbinder Labels Eighteen*

From my stash...
Bazzill Cardstock
K&Co. 3-D Christmas Stickers
 K&Co. Poinsettia Border Trim
Me and My Big Ideas Flourish Embellishments
SEI Chalet Patterned Paper Collection and Stickers

*Denotes similar product available in the CropStop Store

Shop in the CropStop Store for your  crafting needs!
CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters. 
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: