Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holiday White on White!

It's Katie here with the last card for my guest spot at Crop Stop and I have decided to go with a classic White on White theme for my final Holiday project.
This would be a super card to mass produce, grab your dies, your favorite die cutting machine, some paper, glue and you are good to go!
I added a little sparkle at the end but that is optional if you are mass producing.
Now I will admit before you see it that I never envisioned how difficult it would be to photograph so forgive me, but I think you will get the general idea :)


White on White Card

Crop Stop products:
Darice Leafy Vine Border Embossing Folder
Memory Box Elyse Tree Die-cut
Memory Box Falana Circle Die-cut
Memory Box San Marzano Die-cut
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue - Gunmetal

Other:
Blanc Boutique Paper Pad




I have really enjoyed my month at Crop Stop and I hope you have gathered a few ideas from my projects along the way.

Katie
 
Holiday shopping?  Don't forget to stop at CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters, card makers and scrapbookers.  Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: