Monday, December 2, 2013

Couture Creations Sophia Collection - Ferretti Die

Hi! Patti here today sharing a simple card I created with one of the Couture Creations Sophia Premium Intricutz Dies. There are some awesome and very versatile dies in this collection! I used the Ferretti Die for this card.


I cut 3 different colors of cardstock with the Ferretti Die and attached them to the card base with  Foam Mounting Tape for dimension. I offset each colorful row of flowers just a little so that each color is visible. I used the Scallop Square Nesting Die to create the little bottom border. I used some Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue on the top layer of the die-cut blooms. I added ribbon, a title sticker and some faux stitching to finish the card.

The dies in this collection are just perfect for cards. They are versatile and can be used on layouts and other types of projects as well. Whatever you are making I'm sure you can find something in the Sophia collection that will work for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Couture Creations Supplies: 
 
Shop in the CropStop Store, the stopping place for papercrafters, card makers and scrapbookers!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: