Monday, March 10, 2014

Couture Creations Fresh and Fun Collection


Hi! Dana here today sharing a funky card that I created with the Smooth Embossing Folder from the Couture Creations Fresh and Fun Collection. I think this style of card would be perfect for a teen!


I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Smooth Embossing Folder and then colored the design with Distress Markers. I then went over the raised edges with a black Distress Marker. I highlighted the wings, the bird and several of the hearts with Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour Glitter Glue. I mounted my colored cardstock onto a black card base and embellished with some patterned paper strips and a chipboard sticker.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723623 Sponge Dauber

Shop at CropStop for your crafting needs!
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.

No comments: