It's Guest Designer Friday and today we're sharing the talent of Kathy Krug of Stamp With Ink. Kathy created a beautiful spring card with a delicate border and gorgeous floral arrangement underneath her hurricane candle. I absolutely LOVE the gorgeous flowers she created with their pretty prill centers!
Here's what Kathy says about putting this card together:
"The front of the package for this Elizabeth Craft Hurricane candle pairs it with some pine boughs and a poinsettia so I think the idea was for a Christmas card. It is too pretty to use just for Christmas so I created a spring time card that could be used for many different occasions.
Here are the directions:
- Cut a card base 4 ¼ by 5 ½.
- Adhere to the card base.
- Cut the hurricane two times from vellum
- Glue candle to one piece of the vellum
- Cut and shape Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blossom and put some Prills in the center.
- Tuck some Elizabeth Craft ferns behind the flowers."
Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Kathy!
Now it's your turn....stop by our CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff any projects that include a few products from companies Cropstop carries in the store! I hope to see YOU there!