Today's card is a clean-and-simple card. This isn't a style that comes naturally to me, and I find it hard to resist adding more layers and embellishments. I learned a long time ago that "not every card has to be a masterpiece" -- and "sometimes less really is more!"
To create this card I:
- Stamped the Zentangle Butterfly in Versamark Watermark ink on white card stock
- Added Brilliant Sparkle Gold Embossing Powder (Creative Expressions) and heat set and fussy cut
- Painted Lime Green and Ultramarine Blue Color Burst (Ken Oliver) on my background panel and added some white paint spatters
- I added three little Candi Dots (Gold Wedding) to the card front and a strip of tiny pearls down the center of my butterfly
- I also distressed the edges of my front panel for just a bit more texture and interest
I'd love to see your take on CAS cards so.....stop by our current link party and showoff any project that includes a product or two from one of the companies Cropstop carries in the store. Hope to see you there!