Time for Guest Designer Friday again! Today we have a gorgeous sea themed card created by Sara Emily of Sarascloset. Don't you just love that awesome background and those life like looking sea shells? I sure do!
Here's what Sara says about putting this beautiful card together: "I made by background with stamping and Distress Oxides in blues and greens followed by stenciling. I fussy cut the turtles from designer paper and made my shells using the Bigz Seashells die and Texture Fade by Tim Holtz. The seaweed is made using Funkie Florals #3 die. I hope you like my card and if you would like more details, please visit me at sarascloset."
- Graphic 45 designer paper
- Distress Oxide Faded Jeans, Iced Spruce, Bundled Sage, Cracked Pistachio, Pumice Stone, Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose
- Ranger Transparent Gloss Texture Paste
- Distress paint Picket Fence
- Stickles mercury Glass
- Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder
- Ranger Distress Powder Peeled Paint
- Tim Holtz Mini Stencils set 10
- Mixed Media Thinlits
- Funkie Floral #3 Thinlits by Sizzix Alterations
- Bigz Seashells Die/Texture Fade by Sizzix
Thanks for guest designing today, Sara, you did a wonderful job! Now it's YOUR turn -- stop by our current link party and showoff the projects you've been working on that include a product or two from one of the companies Cropstop carries the store! Hope to see you there!