Friday, October 26, 2018

Guest Designer - Lisa


We're back for our final guest design project by the talented Lisa of this Sweet Madness. It's been a joy to share her work with your this month, and today she has one last card to inspire us with. Here's what Lisa says about creating this fun card....

"Hi everyone!  I'm excited to share my last guest designer project with you!  I can't believe the month is nearly over and it's almost Halloween!

1) I cut and scored the Amethyst cardstock to an A6 card size.  I like to do A6 cards sometimes and then make them extra dimensional and they'll still fit in A7 envelopes.

2) I didn't have a big enough piece of the printed Witch paper to cover my card front so I centered it on my card and used scraps of the green glitter cardstock to frame it on the top and bottom.

3) I stamped the witch from the stamp set on Bristol cardstock with Archival Ink.  While it dried I die cut my tags and the word BOO from a green cardstock scrap.

4) I used the Zig markers to color the witch, but I didn't blend them out with a waterpen.  I think the markers blend well enough on their own.  I added a few accents with the Gelly Roll pen.

5) After fussy-cutting the witch, I assembled my card.  I popped the larger tag up with foam squares, then attached the witch with glue and Zots.  I added the smaller tag, glued the word Boo to it with the Tombo glue and then added the rhinestones."



Product List:
TimHoltz Halloween Words Thin die set
Dare 2B Artsy Witch's Spell stamp set
Jet Black Archival Ink
ZigClean Color 36 Marker set
Purple glitter Gelly Roll pen
Coredinations Amethyst Gemstone cardstock
Photoplay Paper Julie Nutting Witch 12x12 paper
Echo Park Haunted 6x6 paper pad
Green cardstock scraps
Strathmore 200 Bristol cardstock
Tombow mono glue
ZotsMini glue dots
3L foam squares
Recollections black gemstones
DariceBig Value Rhinestones

Now it's your turn to share the projects you've been working on. Stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff anything that includes a product or two from one of the companies that Cropstop carries in the store.

1 comment:

Becca Yahrling said...

This is very lovely! Love the green & purple and also the little tag is a cute embellishment.