Have you been following our "October Plaid" posts all month? Each Monday I've shared a different version of plaid created with markers, a ruler, and some graph paper. Today I have a one-color plaid background to share with you.
To create this fun pumpkin plaid background I laid down a wide orange stripe followed by a thin orange stripe all the way across my card stock. I then turned the piece of paper 90 degrees and repeated the design.
Supplies used on this card include:
- Kitchen Weave Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- These colors of Distress Ink
- Walnut Stain
- Gathered Twigs
- Ground Espresso
- Teastained Red Flowers (Petaloo)
- Wide Lace (Petaloo)
- Burlap String
- Fall Foliage Thinlits (Sizzix -- Tim Holtz)
- Sentiment (PSX)
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Primary Bark Embossing Powder (Wow!)
- Crackle Embossing Folder (Darice)
- Ranger Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE)
Here's a free pumpkin template for you to use on your autumn themed projects
Now it's your turn....stop by the current link party and showoff any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store.