Friday, December 28, 2018

Guest Designer - Jennifer Lewis


Welcome back to our last Guest Design post for the month of December! It's been a pleasure sharing the work of Jennifer Lewis this month! (You can visit her Splitcoast Stampers Gallery by clicking here.) She has one last beautiful card to share with us today....

"For this card, I used the Great Almanzo Embossing Folder by Couture Creations that I received in my prize package from the October Link Party.  I decided to use it with one of my favorite embossing folder techniques—Crayon Resist.  I placed my white cardstock on the open embossing folder and rubbed a white crayon all over it.  I really love the soft image that appeared as I sponged Cracked Pistachio and then Peacock Feathers over it.  Using the Peacock Feathers ink, I stamped these Ranger flower stamps and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers as a cheerful background for one of my favorite sentiments from the Ranger Letter It Birthday stamp set.   I started to assemble the layers all nice and straight, but then thought it would be more fun and playful with the panels tilted.  And I added some random black Enamel Accents as a finishing touch."

Supplies and Tools:
Stamps:
Inks:
Other Products:



Now it's your turn to share the projects you've been working on! Stop by the current link party and link up any creation that includes a product or two from one of the companies carried in the Cropstop store. Hope to see you there!

No comments: