Thursday, July 24, 2014

Couture Creations Glamour Days Intricutz Flamingo Die-cut


Hi! Dana here today sharing a card highlighting one of the new dies from Couture Creations. I absolutely love this Flamingo Die from the Glamour Days Intricutz Die Collection! I'm so ready for Spring and had a lot of fun putting this tropical card together.


I added some texture with a burlap frame that I cut using the largest Cameo Nesting Die. I cut a smaller piece of cardstock with the largest Oval Nesting Die and lined the edge with a pearl pen.


I wanted to make my flamingo look as lifelike as possible, so I used the Flamingo Die to cut two flamingos from patterned paper, one pink and the other orange. I cut the orange legs and beak from one die-cut and layered them on top of the pink flamingo die-cut. I blurred the seams with pink and orange ink for a smooth finish. I added a Blue Iceberg Gemstone for the flamingo's eye.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are finding a way to stay warm!
~Dana

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723709 Glamour Days Collection - Flamingo Die
CO723219 Cameo Nesting Dies
CO723044 Oval Nesting Dies
CO721992 Blue Iceberg Self Adhesive Gemstones
CO721961 Foam Mounting Tape

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute flamingo!! Love the colors here!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a beautiful card. I look forward to seeing some new blog posts, and fresh ideas. The store is chalk-full of FABULOUS products!
Blessings,
Karen