Monday, April 23, 2018

Stamping Collage Cards #1


Today I'm sharing the first two cards I created around the ticket embellishments I shared last week. These cards all feature a lot of stamp layering - a style that I'm fairly new at, but had a lot of fun with!


Here are the layers I used on this first card:


Here are the layers I used on the second card:

I hope you'll come back next Monday when I'll share the last two cards created in this style. Meanwhile, we want to see what you've been creating of late! Stop by the CURRENT LINK PARTY and showoff your projects that include a few products from the companies Cropstop carries in the store!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

These cards are really wonderful! I love what you've done! :o)

Conniecrafter said...

Fabulous job at these collage style cards, I love the background stamping, so subtle but perfect touches and great designs!

Vicki said...

I love these backgrounds that you have created. Those oxide inks are beautiful!